Enter your email address to receive special offers and links to new articles
Find out more…
- Therapy and Treatment for Gay Mens Depression
- Recovering Your Life After Separation
- What is Bisexuality? And how do I know if I’m Bi?
- Psychoanalysis or Quick Fix: What is the Most Effective Approach to Sex Therapy?
- Help Me, I’m Wasting Time Looking at Pornography!
- Sustainable Psychotherapy: What is Eco Friendly Counselling and Where to find a Green Therapist
- Benefits of Online Counselling for Men who are Gay and Married (to a woman) or Older Men Coming Out
- Help for Men who are Gay and Married to a Woman or Coming Out Later in Life
- What Are The Advantages of Online Relationship Counselling?
- Pornography ‘Addiction’ Therapy: Help to Research Your Own Expert Knowledge
- Gay Men and ‘Sex Addiction’
- Comparing Ourselves to Others and the ‘Normal’ in Therapy
- Risk, Safety and Effectiveness in Internet Based Counselling
- Long Term Counselling or Psychotherapy: Is it Effective?
- Online Counselling vs Face-To-Face Therapy: Not Better or Worse, Just Different
- Men, Anger and the Breakthroughs of Talk Therapy
- Relationship Counselling in London
- Losing Yourself… And Finding Yourself Again!
- Consultations in London in November 2010
- Advice or Therapy? Taking a Collaborative Approach with Your Therapist
- 8 Ways to Recover Yourself from Burnout
- What is Sex Addiction?
- Using Life Metaphors in Gay Counselling & Psychotherapy
- A Conversation about Anxiety using Narrative Therapy.
- 5 Top Tips if You are Gay or Bisexual and Want to Make Friends
Read articles about therapy ….
Category Archives: Addiction
TweetWasting time is one reason people contact me for help to stop or cut back on looking at sexually explicit images and videos. There are other reasons too. And there are reasons people start to use pornography in the first … Continue reading
TweetHelp for pornography addiction is a therapy topic I am regularly consulted about. I’ve been working with ideas and strategies associated with ‘porn addiction’ for a number of years. I’ve had therapeutic consultations with many individuals, particularly men, concerned about … Continue reading
Tweetby Niclas Ericsson. Have you ever wondered if you are addicted to sex? Or have you had anxiety because you could not seem to stop surfing porn despite trying? In this case you are not alone. It is not uncommon … Continue reading
Alcohol means different things to different people, but everyone has a relationship to it be it associated with enjoyment, avoidance, overindulgence, moderation or struggle. Reflecting on the kind of relationship we would like to have with Alcohol can be a first step towards dealing with a drinking problem. Continue reading