Enter your email address to receive special offers and links to new articles
Find out more…
- How to Treat ‘Sex Addiction’: The Role of the Therapist
- Private Skype Counselling in English for Expats: Tips and Support for Your Journey
- Sex and Performance Anxiety: Listening to the Body to Quieten the Brain
- How do I Know if I have Depression, Anxiety or Mental Illness?
- Alpha Males, Pick Up Artists, Red Pill, Game: Reflections on Masculinity and Sexual Relations Between Men and Women
- Are You Man Enough? Does Masculinity Therapy Work for Porn Addiction, Anger and Violence?
- Treatment for Pornography: From Disease Model to a Response by Men
- Healthy Sexuality and Sexual Addiction: Two Ideas Worth Exploring
- Inspiration in Treatment: The Rewards of Working as a Therapist in 2013
- Online Counselling or Face to Face Consultations in Sydney, Australia
- Can I see a Medicare Provider for Porn Addiction? Do You Accept Health Insurance?
- Is this Sex Addiction? Questioning ‘Sex Addiction’ in Therapy and Counselling Conversations
- Therapy and Treatment for Gay Mens Depression
- Recovering Your Life After Separation
- What is Bisexuality? And how do I know if I’m Bi?
- Psychoanalysis or Quick Fix: What is the Most Effective Approach to Sex Therapy?
- Help Me, I’m Wasting Time Looking at Pornography!
- Sustainable Psychotherapy: What is Eco Friendly Counselling and Where to find a Green Therapist
- Benefits of Online Counselling for Men who are Gay and Married (to a woman) or Older Men Coming Out
- Help for Men who are Gay and Married to a Woman or Coming Out Later in Life
- What Are The Advantages of Online Relationship Counselling?
- Pornography ‘Addiction’ Therapy: Help to Research Your Own Expert Knowledge
- Gay Men and ‘Sex Addiction’
- Comparing Ourselves to Others and the ‘Normal’ in Therapy
- Risk, Safety and Effectiveness in Internet Based Counselling
Read articles about therapy ….Addiction Alcohol Anxiety Bisexuality Body Dysmorphia Burnout Coming Out Communication Confidence Couples Counselling Depression Expat Counselling Face To Face Gay and Lesbian Masculinity Medicare Mental Health Narrative Therapy Online Counselling Online Therapy Pornography Addiction psychotherapy Relationships sex addiction Sex Therapy Sexuality Shame Shyness Therapy for Men
- Body Dysmorphia
- Coming Out
- Couples Counselling
- Expat Counselling
- Face To Face
- Gay and Lesbian
- Mental Health
- Narrative Therapy
- Online Counselling
- Online Therapy
- Pornography Addiction
- sex addiction
- Sex Therapy
- Therapy for Men
Category Archives: Anxiety
Erectile dysfunction. Body Dysmorphia. Sex and Porn Addiction. The common factor is they all involve a man’s relationship with his body. Sensations in our bodies can tell us not only what we are experiencing but what we need to do … Continue reading
If you are asking this question, it’s a sign that you could benefit from speaking with a mental health professional. October is Mental Health Month with 10 October being World Mental Health day. Here are some tips on how to … Continue reading
Is Depression more common amongst gay men? I often see this question or similar in counselling forums on Facebook and elsewhere on the net. And as a mental health counsellor who has worked with gay men for much of my … Continue reading
Have you ever found yourself thinking about a particular person who lives across the hall, across the street or on the other side of the world and who has it better than you? They have more money, a better job, … Continue reading
Online counselling is not better or worse than face-to-face appointments, it is just a different option with its own advantages and benefits. Online counselling is the future of talk therapy and because it is so comfortable, it has the potential to help many people. Continue reading