Follow Me on Social Media…
Enter your email address to receive special offers and links to new articles
Find out more…
- Healthy Sexuality and Sexual Addiction: Two Ideas Worth Exploring
- Inspiration in Treatment: The Rewards of Working as a Therapist in 2013
- Online Counselling or Face to Face Consultations in Sydney, Australia
- Can I see a Medicare Provider for Porn Addiction? Do You Accept Health Insurance?
- Is this Sex Addiction? Questioning ‘Sex Addiction’ in Therapy and Counselling Conversations
- Therapy and Treatment for Gay Mens Depression
- Recovering Your Life After Separation
- What is Bisexuality? And how do I know if I’m Bi?
- Psychoanalysis or Quick Fix: What is the Most Effective Approach to Sex Therapy?
- Help Me, I’m Wasting Time Looking at Pornography!
- Sustainable Psychotherapy: What is Eco Friendly Counselling and Where to find a Green Therapist
- Benefits of Online Counselling for Men who are Gay and Married (to a woman) or Older Men Coming Out
- Help for Men who are Gay and Married to a Woman or Coming Out Later in Life
- What Are The Advantages of Online Relationship Counselling?
- Pornography ‘Addiction’ Therapy: Help to Research Your Own Expert Knowledge
- Gay Men and ‘Sex Addiction’
- Comparing Ourselves to Others and the ‘Normal’ in Therapy
- Risk, Safety and Effectiveness in Internet Based Counselling
- Long Term Counselling or Psychotherapy: Is it Effective?
- Online Counselling vs Face-To-Face Therapy: Not Better or Worse, Just Different
- Men, Anger and the Breakthroughs of Talk Therapy
- Relationship Counselling in London
- Losing Yourself… And Finding Yourself Again!
- Consultations in London in November 2010
- Advice or Therapy? Taking a Collaborative Approach with Your Therapist
Read articles about therapy ….
Category Archives: Depression
TweetHow was 2013 for you? What does 2014 have in store? Do you have any New Years Resolutions? When out socially, I’m regularly told that my work must be demanding, difficult and depressing. It must take its toll on you, … Continue reading
TweetAs a counsellor and therapist specialising in pornography use problems, these are questions I am asked often. Both men and women contact me seeking help, either for themselves or their partners, around use of pornography and dating websites. Sometimes they … Continue reading
TweetIs Depression more common amongst gay men? I often see this question or similar in counselling forums on Facebook and elsewhere on the net. And as a mental health counsellor who has worked with gay men for much of my … Continue reading
TweetWhen her partner of 7 years announced over breakfast that he was moving out, Mia* was more in shock than anything else. The heartbreak came later. “Everything seemed fine between us. I didn’t understand why he was leaving. I knew … Continue reading