Enter your email address to receive special offers and links to new articles
Find out more…
- Private Skype Counselling in English for Expats: Tips and Support for Your Journey
- Sex and Performance Anxiety: Listening to the Body to Quieten the Brain
- How do I Know if I have Depression, Anxiety or Mental Illness?
- Alpha Males, Pick Up Artists, Red Pill, Game: Reflections on Masculinity and Sexual Relations Between Men and Women
- Are You Man Enough? Does Masculinity Therapy Work for Porn Addiction, Anger and Violence?
- Treatment for Pornography: From Disease Model to a Response by Men
- Healthy Sexuality and Sexual Addiction: Two Ideas Worth Exploring
- Inspiration in Treatment: The Rewards of Working as a Therapist in 2013
- Online Counselling or Face to Face Consultations in Sydney, Australia
- Can I see a Medicare Provider for Porn Addiction? Do You Accept Health Insurance?
- Is this Sex Addiction? Questioning ‘Sex Addiction’ in Therapy and Counselling Conversations
- Therapy and Treatment for Gay Mens Depression
- Recovering Your Life After Separation
- What is Bisexuality? And how do I know if I’m Bi?
- Psychoanalysis or Quick Fix: What is the Most Effective Approach to Sex Therapy?
- Help Me, I’m Wasting Time Looking at Pornography!
- Sustainable Psychotherapy: What is Eco Friendly Counselling and Where to find a Green Therapist
- Benefits of Online Counselling for Men who are Gay and Married (to a woman) or Older Men Coming Out
- Help for Men who are Gay and Married to a Woman or Coming Out Later in Life
- What Are The Advantages of Online Relationship Counselling?
- Pornography ‘Addiction’ Therapy: Help to Research Your Own Expert Knowledge
- Gay Men and ‘Sex Addiction’
- Comparing Ourselves to Others and the ‘Normal’ in Therapy
- Risk, Safety and Effectiveness in Internet Based Counselling
- Long Term Counselling or Psychotherapy: Is it Effective?
Read articles about therapy ….Addiction Alcohol Anxiety Bisexuality Body Dysmorphia Burnout Coming Out Communication Confidence Couples Counselling Depression Expat Counselling Face To Face Gay and Lesbian Masculinity Medicare Mental Health Narrative Therapy Online Counselling Online Therapy Pornography Addiction psychotherapy Relationships sex addiction Sex Therapy Sexuality Shyness Therapy for Men
- Body Dysmorphia
- Coming Out
- Couples Counselling
- Expat Counselling
- Face To Face
- Gay and Lesbian
- Mental Health
- Narrative Therapy
- Online Counselling
- Online Therapy
- Pornography Addiction
- sex addiction
- Sex Therapy
- Therapy for Men
Category Archives: Narrative Therapy
This paper examines the concept of ‘sex addiction’, and its increasing popularity since the emergence of AIDS in gay communities in the 1980s. Adopting narrative therapy’s ethical orientations of decentred yet influential positioning, and being in a ‘lifelong apprenticeship’, the … Continue reading
How to deal with homosexual attraction and identity can be a big question for you if you are a man in your forties, fifties or older and you are questioning your sexuality or the way you live your life. And … Continue reading
Sex has dropped away. Intimacy and sharing good times seem to have become a memory. Once there was joy and passion but now the sense of specialness is gone. The meaning behind being together has started to be unclear. It … Continue reading
Talk Therapy enables us to develop new meaning, arrive at different understandings and make breakthroughs. For men, this kind of confidential communication offers alternatives to making sense of Anger and overcoming the expectations of masculinity. Counselling is a journey we can take in collaboration with a therapist so we can keep the destination open. Continue reading
The expectations of modern life mean that Burnout and Depression are affecting more people. Narrative Therapy and counselling can assist you to regain a sense of who you are and what is important in life. Meeting with a counsellor is a step towards recovering yourself from Burnout. Continue reading