Enter your email address to receive special offers and links to new articles
Find out more…
- Private Skype Counselling in English for Expats: Tips and Support for Your Journey
- Sex and Performance Anxiety: Listening to the Body to Quieten the Brain
- How do I Know if I have Depression, Anxiety or Mental Illness?
- Alpha Males, Pick Up Artists, Red Pill, Game: Reflections on Masculinity and Sexual Relations Between Men and Women
- Are You Man Enough? Does Masculinity Therapy Work for Porn Addiction, Anger and Violence?
- Treatment for Pornography: From Disease Model to a Response by Men
- Healthy Sexuality and Sexual Addiction: Two Ideas Worth Exploring
- Inspiration in Treatment: The Rewards of Working as a Therapist in 2013
- Online Counselling or Face to Face Consultations in Sydney, Australia
- Can I see a Medicare Provider for Porn Addiction? Do You Accept Health Insurance?
- Is this Sex Addiction? Questioning ‘Sex Addiction’ in Therapy and Counselling Conversations
- Therapy and Treatment for Gay Mens Depression
- Recovering Your Life After Separation
- What is Bisexuality? And how do I know if I’m Bi?
- Psychoanalysis or Quick Fix: What is the Most Effective Approach to Sex Therapy?
- Help Me, I’m Wasting Time Looking at Pornography!
- Sustainable Psychotherapy: What is Eco Friendly Counselling and Where to find a Green Therapist
- Benefits of Online Counselling for Men who are Gay and Married (to a woman) or Older Men Coming Out
- Help for Men who are Gay and Married to a Woman or Coming Out Later in Life
- What Are The Advantages of Online Relationship Counselling?
- Pornography ‘Addiction’ Therapy: Help to Research Your Own Expert Knowledge
- Gay Men and ‘Sex Addiction’
- Comparing Ourselves to Others and the ‘Normal’ in Therapy
- Risk, Safety and Effectiveness in Internet Based Counselling
- Long Term Counselling or Psychotherapy: Is it Effective?
Read articles about therapy ….Addiction Alcohol Anxiety Bisexuality Body Dysmorphia Burnout Coming Out Communication Confidence Couples Counselling Depression Expat Counselling Face To Face Gay and Lesbian Masculinity Medicare Mental Health Narrative Therapy Online Counselling Online Therapy Pornography Addiction psychotherapy Relationships sex addiction Sex Therapy Sexuality Shyness Therapy for Men
- Body Dysmorphia
- Coming Out
- Couples Counselling
- Expat Counselling
- Face To Face
- Gay and Lesbian
- Mental Health
- Narrative Therapy
- Online Counselling
- Online Therapy
- Pornography Addiction
- sex addiction
- Sex Therapy
- Therapy for Men
Category Archives: Pornography Addiction
Erectile dysfunction. Body Dysmorphia. Sex and Porn Addiction. The common factor is they all involve a man’s relationship with his body. Sensations in our bodies can tell us not only what we are experiencing but what we need to do … Continue reading
Porn Addiction recovery groups for men sound like a good idea. Telling your story to a supportive audience has been demonstrated as an effective way to gain more influence over your life. But what about challenging men to be more … Continue reading
Treatment for Pornography Addiction often focusses on the act of watching pornography and assistance to try to reduce the ‘behaviour’. But if such an approach doesn’t work, what are the alternatives and why don’t we hear more about them? I’ve … Continue reading
How was 2013 for you? What does 2014 have in store? Do you have any New Years Resolutions? When out socially, I’m regularly told that my work must be demanding, difficult and depressing. It must take its toll on you, … Continue reading
As a counsellor and therapist specialising in pornography use problems, these are questions I am asked often. Both men and women contact me seeking help, either for themselves or their partners, around use of pornography and dating websites. Sometimes they … Continue reading