Find out more…
- Is this Sex Addiction? Questioning ‘Sex Addiction’ in Therapy and Counselling Conversations
- Therapy and Treatment for Gay Mens Depression
- Recovering Your Life After Separation
- What is Bisexuality? And how do I know if I’m Bi?
- Psychoanalysis or Quick Fix: What is the Most Effective Approach to Sex Therapy?
- Help Me, I’m Wasting Time Looking at Pornography!
- Sustainable Psychotherapy: What is Eco Friendly Counselling and Where to find a Green Therapist
- Benefits of Online Counselling for Men who are Gay and Married (to a woman) or Older Men Coming Out
- Help for Men who are Gay and Married to a Woman or Coming Out Later in Life
- What Are The Advantages of Online Relationship Counselling?
- Pornography ‘Addiction’ Therapy: Help to Research Your Own Expert Knowledge
- Gay Men and ‘Sex Addiction’
- Comparing Ourselves to Others and the ‘Normal’ in Therapy
- Risk, Safety and Effectiveness in Internet Based Counselling
- Long Term Counselling or Psychotherapy: Is it Effective?
- Online Counselling vs Face-To-Face Therapy: Not Better or Worse, Just Different
- Men, Anger and the Breakthroughs of Talk Therapy
- Relationship Counselling in London
- Losing Yourself… And Finding Yourself Again!
- Consultations in London in November 2010
- Advice or Therapy? Taking a Collaborative Approach with Your Therapist
- 8 Ways to Recover Yourself from Burnout
- What is Sex Addiction?
- Using Life Metaphors in Gay Counselling & Psychotherapy
- A Conversation about Anxiety using Narrative Therapy.
Read articles about therapy ….
Category Archives: Shyness
Online counselling is not better or worse than face-to-face appointments, it is just a different option with its own advantages and benefits. Online counselling is the future of talk therapy and because it is so comfortable, it has the potential to help many people. Continue reading
Shyness, or pressure to hide who they really are, can make it hard for some gay or bisexual people to make friends. Talking to a counsellor or therapist can be the first step in recovering confidence and meeting people. Continue reading