Follow Me on Social Media…
Enter your email address to receive special offers and links to new articles
Find out more…
- Healthy Sexuality and Sexual Addiction: Two Ideas Worth Exploring
- Inspiration in Treatment: The Rewards of Working as a Therapist in 2013
- Online Counselling or Face to Face Consultations in Sydney, Australia
- Can I see a Medicare Provider for Porn Addiction? Do You Accept Health Insurance?
- Face To Face Appointments
- Is this Sex Addiction? Questioning ‘Sex Addiction’ in Therapy and Counselling Conversations
- Therapy and Treatment for Gay Mens Depression
- Consultation US Dollars
- Recovering Your Life After Separation
- What is Bisexuality? And how do I know if I’m Bi?
- Psychoanalysis or Quick Fix: What is the Most Effective Approach to Sex Therapy?
- Email Counselling
- Help Me, I’m Wasting Time Looking at Pornography!
- Sustainable Psychotherapy: What is Eco Friendly Counselling and Where to find a Green Therapist
- Fee Payment British Pounds Sterling
- Consultation AU Dollars
- Benefits of Online Counselling for Men who are Gay and Married (to a woman) or Older Men Coming Out
- Help for Men who are Gay and Married to a Woman or Coming Out Later in Life
- Face to Face Therapy & Counselling in Australia
- What Are The Advantages of Online Relationship Counselling?
- Fee Payment British Pounds
- Fee Payment AU Dollars
- Pornography ‘Addiction’ Therapy: Help to Research Your Own Expert Knowledge
Read articles about therapy ….
Tag Archives: support
The expectations of modern life mean that Burnout and Depression are affecting more people. Narrative Therapy and counselling can assist you to regain a sense of who you are and what is important in life. Meeting with a counsellor is a step towards recovering yourself from Burnout. Continue reading
Lesbians and gay men can experience discrimination as a result of ignorance and dominant attitudes in society about sex and relationships. Often these difficulties cause shame and fear about sex. Talking about sex and getting to know others with similar experiences can help lesbians and gay men to feel better about sex. Continue reading