Enter your email address to receive special offers and links to new articles
Find out more…
- How to Treat ‘Sex Addiction’: The Role of the Therapist
- Private Skype Counselling in English for Expats: Tips and Support for Your Journey
- Sex and Performance Anxiety: Listening to the Body to Quieten the Brain
- How do I Know if I have Depression, Anxiety or Mental Illness?
- Alpha Males, Pick Up Artists, Red Pill, Game: Reflections on Masculinity and Sexual Relations Between Men and Women
- Are You Man Enough? Does Masculinity Therapy Work for Porn Addiction, Anger and Violence?
- Treatment for Pornography: From Disease Model to a Response by Men
- Healthy Sexuality and Sexual Addiction: Two Ideas Worth Exploring
- Inspiration in Treatment: The Rewards of Working as a Therapist in 2013
- Online Counselling or Face to Face Consultations in Sydney, Australia
- Can I see a Medicare Provider for Porn Addiction? Do You Accept Health Insurance?
- Face To Face Appointments
- Is this Sex Addiction? Questioning ‘Sex Addiction’ in Therapy and Counselling Conversations
- Therapy and Treatment for Gay Mens Depression
- Consultation US Dollars
- Recovering Your Life After Separation
- What is Bisexuality? And how do I know if I’m Bi?
- Psychoanalysis or Quick Fix: What is the Most Effective Approach to Sex Therapy?
- Email Counselling
- Help Me, I’m Wasting Time Looking at Pornography!
- Sustainable Psychotherapy: What is Eco Friendly Counselling and Where to find a Green Therapist
- Fee Payment British Pounds Sterling
- Consultation AU Dollars
- Benefits of Online Counselling for Men who are Gay and Married (to a woman) or Older Men Coming Out
- Help for Men who are Gay and Married to a Woman or Coming Out Later in Life
Read articles about therapy ….Addiction Alcohol Anxiety Bisexuality Body Dysmorphia Burnout Coming Out Communication Confidence Couples Counselling Depression Expat Counselling Face To Face Gay and Lesbian Masculinity Medicare Mental Health Narrative Therapy Online Counselling Online Therapy Pornography Addiction psychotherapy Relationships sex addiction Sex Therapy Sexuality Shame Shyness Therapy for Men
- Body Dysmorphia
- Coming Out
- Couples Counselling
- Expat Counselling
- Face To Face
- Gay and Lesbian
- Mental Health
- Narrative Therapy
- Online Counselling
- Online Therapy
- Pornography Addiction
- sex addiction
- Sex Therapy
- Therapy for Men
Tag Archives: therapy
TweetCounselling expats, I’m privileged to be invited to hear stories from the private lives of those who trade comfort and familiarity for the unknown. While the expat experience is more often portrayed as glamorous and exciting, many find the reality … Continue reading
TweetPorn Addiction recovery groups for men sound like a good idea. Telling your story to a supportive audience has been demonstrated as an effective way to gain more influence over your life. But what about challenging men to be more … Continue reading
TweetTo be kept informed of my availability in Sydney, click here to receive my newsletter. Anxiety, Depression, Adjustment, Bipolar, Alcohol & Drug Use + Mental Health Disorders For most of the year I am available for in-person appointments in Sydney, … Continue reading
TweetSex has dropped away. Intimacy and sharing good times seem to have become a memory. Once there was joy and passion but now the sense of specialness is gone. The meaning behind being together has started to be unclear. It … Continue reading
TweetHelp for pornography addiction is a therapy topic I am regularly consulted about. I’ve been working with ideas and strategies associated with ‘porn addiction’ for a number of years. I’ve had therapeutic consultations with many individuals, particularly men, concerned about … Continue reading