Follow Me on Social Media…
Enter your email address to receive special offers and links to new articles
Find out more…
- Treatment for Pornography: From Disease Model to a Response by Men
- Healthy Sexuality and Sexual Addiction: Two Ideas Worth Exploring
- Inspiration in Treatment: The Rewards of Working as a Therapist in 2013
- Online Counselling or Face to Face Consultations in Sydney, Australia
- Can I see a Medicare Provider for Porn Addiction? Do You Accept Health Insurance?
- Face To Face Appointments
- Is this Sex Addiction? Questioning ‘Sex Addiction’ in Therapy and Counselling Conversations
- Therapy and Treatment for Gay Mens Depression
- Consultation US Dollars
- Recovering Your Life After Separation
- What is Bisexuality? And how do I know if I’m Bi?
- Psychoanalysis or Quick Fix: What is the Most Effective Approach to Sex Therapy?
- Email Counselling
- Help Me, I’m Wasting Time Looking at Pornography!
- Sustainable Psychotherapy: What is Eco Friendly Counselling and Where to find a Green Therapist
- Fee Payment British Pounds Sterling
- Consultation AU Dollars
- Benefits of Online Counselling for Men who are Gay and Married (to a woman) or Older Men Coming Out
- Help for Men who are Gay and Married to a Woman or Coming Out Later in Life
- Face to Face Therapy & Counselling in Australia
- What Are The Advantages of Online Relationship Counselling?
- Fee Payment British Pounds
- Fee Payment AU Dollars
Read articles about therapy ….
Tag Archives: alcohol
To be kept informed of my availability in Sydney, click here to receive my newsletter. Anxiety, Depression, Adjustment, Bipolar, Alcohol & Drug Use + Mental Health Disorders From November 2013, I will be available again for in-person appointments in Sydney, … Continue reading
The expectations of modern life mean that Burnout and Depression are affecting more people. Narrative Therapy and counselling can assist you to regain a sense of who you are and what is important in life. Meeting with a counsellor is a step towards recovering yourself from Burnout. Continue reading
Alcohol means different things to different people, but everyone has a relationship to it be it associated with enjoyment, avoidance, overindulgence, moderation or struggle. Reflecting on the kind of relationship we would like to have with Alcohol can be a first step towards dealing with a drinking problem. Continue reading